Tuesday, December 16, 2008

HOLIDAY ANNOUCEMENTS

TODAY'S ANNOUCEMENTS
CHRISTMAS PORTRAITS...
  • CHRISTMAS PROMOTION PORTRAIT PACKAGES HAVE BEEN DELAYED BY U.P.S.
  • THEY ARE EXPECTED TO BE DELIVERED TODAY, BUT THEN AGAIN, THEY WERE ALSO EXPECTED TO BE DELIVERED YESTERDAY
  • IF THEY ARE DELIVERED EARLY ENOUGH TODAY, I WILL GET THEM TO DIANNE'S FRAMES, BUT OFTEN DELIVERIES COME HERE LATE IN THE DAY AND THE FRAME SHOP CLOSES AT 5:00.

CHRISTMAS CARDS/ BIRTH ANNOUCEMENTS...

  • All Christmas Cards/Birth Annoucements that have been ordered, have been shipped by the lab by yesterday's date (12.15.08).
  • Delivery is normally in 2 days, but if after 3 days, please let me know.
  • You should receive them at your home address by U.P.S. As you can see from the Christmas Portraits that UPS seems to be having some delivery issues...which I guess may be common for this time of year, but very frustrating for us (the recipient of the packages).

OTHER PORTRAIT ORDERS...

  • Many of your portrait orders will be delivered to your home also by UPS shipped to directly to you from the lab (to save time).
  • Not all orders will by shipped to you, so email me to find out if you should get with me or be watching the UPS truck.

That's it for now. I feel like my blog is the best way for me to give a variety of information to a large group of people. Please feel free to share this with others that you think may be inquiring about their portraits.

~~jami~~

No comments: