Monday, February 16, 2009

L-O-V-E and "will you be mine?"

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY AGAIN!
Okay, I meant to post these earlier, but there are only so many hours in a day and even less hours that I am focusing well due to headaches that I am having. My meds are helping, but not 100%. Enough of me! These are some of my favs from the L-O-V-E sessions a few weeks ago. The first image and the next few are Miss Lilly! She has been one of Natalie's friends since they were infants...they were the ball park babies...Lilly's older brother was playing and Natalie's daddy...they are only about 6 weeks apart in age. One day I am going to do post on Natalie's World with images of just Natalie and Lilly...maybe one day soon. I do always have the best intentions.
Lilly was just a little shy about having her portraits done, but what a beautiful girl she is !

Her L-O-V-E storyboard...
[ATTENTION: CLICK ON THESE STORYBOARD TO VIEW THEM LARGER]

look at those eyelashes...


Cash's L-O-V-E storyboard...

What a cutie! Check out those legs...I am thinking future football player!

another L-O-V-E storyboard...

Isn't she adorable?

Who could say no to that request?

Nicholas' storyboard...

I love his expression in this one!
I HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT L-O-V-E DAY THIS WEEKEND!
~~jami~~ Oh...I almost forgot about this one! Doesn't he look like he is having a ball...like he is ready for his wagon ride!

No comments: