With that being said, I will confess that Maternity Portraits are not the most profitable sessions that I capture. I truly understand the need of them and the desire of the parents/families to capture this time in their lives. I wished I had done this with my pregnancies (or at least my 2nd one that I gained only 18 lbs.) and I did, in spite of the situation, make sure to have a session with Brittany and Cameron when she was pregnant. I still believe that no matter what the situation is that pregnancy/birth is still one of the greatest miracles from God. So quickly after Maturnity Session is captured, the next big moment in the family's life is the birth of their child that leads to their Newborn Portrait Session. So sales from Maturnity Portraits are usually low because parents usually want to spend more on the images from the Newborn Session. So I confess that I haven't spent much effort in promoting Maternity Portraits the last few years. I do not want to NOT OFFER these sessions. So I have created a package that I think will suit the parents-to-be!
MATERNITY SESSION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Portrait Session for one-two hours
- 24-30 (4x6) image preview images (photographer's choice)*
- 1 (one) 8x10 Heirloom Portrait (client's choice)
- Images to view online with option to purchase additional portraits for appoximately 2 weeks.
- TOTAL PACKAGE $295.00 + tax
- Should be photographed between 32-36 weeks (approximately 4-8 wks before due date)
- $100 deposit must be paid to reserve the date for the session
- The balance including tax should be paid 2 weeks before the session date.
Okay, I may add addtional info, but for now that's what I have.
*Very soon the 24-30 preview images will be converted to a digital preview album of all the images that are posted online.