Wednesday, December 24, 2008
For some reason, this dress and this photo makes me think of Gone with Wind. I think it is two things. Her riding side saddle on the rocking horse and the deep emerald green dress.
Madison is almost two. Her birthday was about a week after the images. I have photographed Madison several times since she was born. It is so amazing how much they change!
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Check out this video. This is one of the cutest little videos I have seen. I received this email from DisneyFamily.com about this. After you join this website or whatever you call it, all you have to do is upload a photo of your child. Couldn't be any easier!
I can't wait to watch Natalie view. Brittany had already watched it when I talked to her earlier today. If Natalie has even half the excitement that her Aunt Cari had, then Randy suggestion was right on. He suggested that Natalie not see it the first time until we can see her watching it...which should be tomorrow or the next day. I did feel compelled to show it to you, my blog readers, since all you may not view NATALIE' WORLD (my first blog), I wanted to include it here too so that you can have an opportunity to do this with the special little one in your life this holiday season.
Have fun making memories with the Little Ones this Wonderful Time of the Year!
and a baby doll for a sister...
Two-year olds aren't to easy to photography either...
Little Miss Marlie Blair...
The rocking horse was a big hit this year.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
I did not have back-to-back sessions at this point. So we did two outfits. And I had to capture some images of her just playing...I couldn't resist.
She looked so precious in the Santa hat. I think this is the one her mommy chose for their Christmas cards.
- My husband is being a sweetheart as I write this. He is taking them to Dianne's Frames so that you can pick them up at your convenience.
- Since it is the end of the day and he will probably get them there just before closing, you can pick them up tomorrow (12.17.08).
- I think the Frame and Gift shop opens at 10:00, but feel free to call and see before you go by there.
- CHRISTMAS PROMOTION PORTRAIT PACKAGES HAVE BEEN DELAYED BY U.P.S.
- THEY ARE EXPECTED TO BE DELIVERED TODAY, BUT THEN AGAIN, THEY WERE ALSO EXPECTED TO BE DELIVERED YESTERDAY
- IF THEY ARE DELIVERED EARLY ENOUGH TODAY, I WILL GET THEM TO DIANNE'S FRAMES, BUT OFTEN DELIVERIES COME HERE LATE IN THE DAY AND THE FRAME SHOP CLOSES AT 5:00.
CHRISTMAS CARDS/ BIRTH ANNOUCEMENTS...
- All Christmas Cards/Birth Annoucements that have been ordered, have been shipped by the lab by yesterday's date (12.15.08).
- Delivery is normally in 2 days, but if after 3 days, please let me know.
- You should receive them at your home address by U.P.S. As you can see from the Christmas Portraits that UPS seems to be having some delivery issues...which I guess may be common for this time of year, but very frustrating for us (the recipient of the packages).
OTHER PORTRAIT ORDERS...
- Many of your portrait orders will be delivered to your home also by UPS shipped to directly to you from the lab (to save time).
- Not all orders will by shipped to you, so email me to find out if you should get with me or be watching the UPS truck.
That's it for now. I feel like my blog is the best way for me to give a variety of information to a large group of people. Please feel free to share this with others that you think may be inquiring about their portraits.
Monday, December 15, 2008
I am still trying to catch up. I plan to get a lot of word done the next few days since I have schedule "work" days this week...not sessions. I just wanted to post a few more images from the recent Christmas promotion (I say recent...these are from the first one).
Saturday, December 13, 2008
This little tractor and this candy cane was the only thing that made Braxton happy when he was being photographed for his Christmas Portraits...so that's what he got!
Friday, December 12, 2008
Left to right backrow: Mark Porter (from the radio station...I think) and Santa
Left to right front: Tanya (my big helper last Christmas Season), Cari, Brittany, Emma (in front of Brittany), me, Solder volunteer, and Natalie.
Okay, that's it for now...I have to finish getting the packages ready.