Saturday, August 7, 2010

WON'T YOU BE MYYYYY TEDDY...

...that's the lyrics in Elvis' song My Teddy Bear. And I can't help by think of it every time I see images that were captured wearing the Teddy Bear cap.
I thought I would blog a new image her since I haven't done that much lately. I tend to be more into blogging or facebooking (is that a word?). These days, I must admit, it has been facebook. I am working on editing Maddix's newborn session today. I am a few weeks behind. It has been a busy summer. I am not complaining just giving my excuses. Isn't he handsome?

~~jami~~

3 comments:

Avery's Mommy said...

These images are just great! I saw them on FB. You do such amazing work!

Did you see my $50 giftcard giveaway. I can just imagine the adorable shots you can get w/ Brittany and Natalie in matching aprons (or you and Natalie!) Go check it out :)

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I have a inquiry for the webmaster/admin here at www.blogger.com.

May I use part of the information from this post above if I give a link back to your site?

Thanks,
Peter

Jami Ainsworth said...

Sure...why not!