Wednesday, January 5, 2011

WOW! Two posts in a day!

NEW YEARS SPECIAL AND POLL!
The actual date has not been set but either the end of January or Early February, I will doing another portrait event. This one will be non-theme related. It will be perfect for the family, children, child who just needs an updated portrait. I plan to do either black on black (wear black tops and dark pants) or white on white (white clothing with white background). Both of these styles make classic, timeless wall portraits and just great all around portraits to capture this stage in your child's/family's life at this time.
I am going to do a poll to see which you would like. So I want you to you tell me so I will know what the general concensus is and so that I can provide a service that you want. ~~jami~~

No comments: