Friday, March 18, 2011

2011 BUNNIES & BABIES on April 2, 2011

BUNNES & BABIES PORTRAIT EVENT
April 2, 2011
ABOVE IMAGE: Okay, this little girl's images are used twice in this blog post, if you know me...you know why, if not, I will explain. She is my little sweetheart. This onfe of her Bunny Portrait Images from last year. We love doing the bunny portraits each year. It's one of my favorites and I am sure hers too. It will be your child's (grandchild's) too if choose to do them.

Here are a variety of different images from last year's bunny session. Please enjoy viewing these. Info to book yours is at the bottom of this blog post. If you haven't voted in the Name The Photo Contest, please go the poll at the right to vote. If you wouldl like to view the images with the title entires or just see more bunnies images, scroll down to the next post.










It's that time of the year again. Bunnies & Babies sessions have been scheduled for April 2, 2011. These days facebook has been my biggiest marketing tool. To learn more info Click to this Link: 2011 BUNNIES & BABIES

This facesbook link will give you all info that you need on booking your session. There are still several openings left. Please read all the details, view the comments, and scheule your session. If you still have additional questions, please call or email me:


318-757-70778
~~jami~~

No comments: