Wednesday, May 14, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS

IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE I POSTED NEW IMAGES. IT'S NOT THAT I DON'T HAVE NEW IMAGES TO POST, IT'S JUST BEEN THAT HECTIC. I DO HAVE THIS READY SO I FELT I SHOULD UPDATE YOU WITH AT LEAST ONE NEW POST FOR NOW. THIS IS FROM LAKEN'S BIRTHDAY PORTRAIT SESSION. I LOVE THE EATING CAKE SESSIONS. YOU CAN NEVER PREDICT THE WAY IT WILL GO.


This is her checking it out. (you can even see her eyelashes in this one that isn't even that close!)
"are you sure I can have this?"
( I posted the wrong one as you can see, but sinces this is a series of images, I decided the border wasn't necessary.)


My favorite...
After they have dug into it pretty good, I usually sit them on the floor with it.
She's really getting into it.
Is she trying to lick her lips?
What cute little piggies!

She's walking away--I think she's done.
"here, do want some?"
Yeah, she's done!
These make me smile. I hope they bring a smile to your face too!
~~jami~~


2 comments:

Stormie's mommy said...

Hey
I love to look at all your pictures.You do an excellent job.
Do you happen to know where Laken's mom got that shirt. My daughter is turning one in August and I would love to get that shirt. Before she was born we did not tell anyone her name but we all called her Princess so that shirt fits her. If you can please help me out. You can comment me back on my blog if you would like.
Thank you,
Brittney

Stormie's mommy said...

Thank you so much! I will see if I can find something. Yes the car incident was something else but I believe I handled it pretty well!