Monday, April 28, 2008

A BEAUTIFUL TIME OF THE YEAR IN OUR NEIGHBORHOOD

THESE TWO IMAGES ARE MY LITTLE SWEETHEART, NATALIE.
THESE WERE PHOTOGRAPHED ABOUT A YEAR AGO WHEN THE AZELIAS WERE BLOOMING LAST YEAR. I RECENTLY POSTED THEM ON NATALIE'S BLOG. IF YOU DON'T REGULARLY VISIT HER BLOG AND WOULD LIKE TO SEE MORE OF THESE IMAGES, CHECK OUT HER HER BLOG.




In the first image, I love her eyes and I miss that adorable little toddler face that has grown into a sweet little girl face. The second image is my favorite image of the series that I did of her picking wildflowers. I just love that intense expression on her face.


Just thought I would throw in a few older images since it is spring. I photographed several seniors recently with azelias blooming in the background. I will try to post some of them when I finish up with the seniors. But that's it for now...until next time.

~~jami~~

No comments: