Friday, July 4, 2008

HAPPY INDEPENDANCE DAY!

If you are looking for images of your session, I am still trying! Everything in the world has come up the last few days. And today I am taking off to celebrate with my family and a few friends. I will work all day tomorrow...it will be the first Saturday in almost over a month that I didn't have something major going on.
The above image was taken in a series of Natalie's photo greetings that I celebrated each major event her first year. This image completed the cycle other than her first birthday card/invitation. She turned one year old 25 days after her last first holiday of the year. Now she is almost three. Wow three years have gone by so fast. Children grow us fast. Enjoy the moments with your little ones...and all your loved one and HAPPY INDEPENDANCE DAY!
~~jami~~

No comments: