Thursday, July 31, 2008

JADEN

A SESSION FROM LAST YEAR (PRE-BLOGGING DAYS!)
I recently ran across this session of baby Jaden. Wasn't he an adorable newborn? I love, love the first image of him and his mommy. It is probably my favorite image from Jaden's session.

He was even a handsome newborn with his eyes open.

The Birth Annoucement

A Storyboard with Jaden and His Daddy





Family of Three with Beautiful Smiles

It really just doesn't get much sweeter than this.

In this session, I captured the essense of their relationship with their beautiful baby boy.



I had this ready to post before leaving for our vacation, but blogger was having some problems with some particular blogs and this was one of them. So I didn't get to finish the night before I left as I had intended.

I hope you enjoy these images as much as I enjoyed viewing them again.

Thanks for looking.

~~jami~~

No comments: