Wednesday, September 30, 2009

MAKENNA and her mommy


I am backtracking so much today. And here I am the next day adding the text. My little sweetheart walked into the door before I finished.

The first image of Makenna is my favorite close-up from this session. I have so many faves that I can't say my fave from the whole session. Makenna was that fun age this summer when I photographed her.

Here she is with her proud mommy.
My WORDLESS WEDNESDAY image from yesterday...

Playing with mommy...

again...

Close-up fave is beautiful in color too...

So difficult to crawl in a tutu. Right, Makenna?


Makenna and her daddy's dog tags.


and why not?
ANOTHER TUTU...
Have I mentioned that I love tutus?


How do you like the new business card that I created with one of Makenna's images?
That's it for now. I have to photograph another newborn in a bit.


~~jami~~

1 comment:

Vickie said...

Jami,
I just saw the comment you left on my blog. Thanks for the tip on the sports collages. I will google it. I appreciate any helpful hints. I like to take snapshots of my boys but they usually just end up on my blog, facebook or just stay in my camera. I use my camera as a photo album, and that is so sad. I really would like to get with you one day and get some professional pics done of my boys. You do phenomenal work!! I am a huge fan.
Thanks again,
Vickie Fort