Friday, February 19, 2010

Flashback Friday




These are being posted on Flashback Friday because this little guy is probably two years old now. His mommy recently ordered the "Little Tiger" collage so I thought I would post the other two collages that I designed too. In the middle collage he is photographed with his cousin, Ally. Aren't they two precious little ones?
REMEMBER: To view the collages and storyboard larger, click on the images.
Nicki: the baby on the Previous post was Rylee. She was, two years old at the time, I think, I was just wanting to post a WORDLESS WEDNESDAY post and since the SAINTS big win is still on everyone's minds around here, I remembered this little girl wearing the Saints dress. I have a few of her with her cousin, Madsion, that I have photographed pretty regular, in her LSU pillowcase dress. Maybe I will post them soon too. It's neat looking at back some of my older sessions. I agree Rylee is a beautiful little girl.
~~jami~~

1 comment:

Avery's Mommy said...

Love the one of him covering his eyes. So adorable!