Thursday, October 11, 2007

CHRISTMAS IMAGES FROM 2006

I don't remember all of these childrens names since some of them I only met for a few minutes for this promotion..
As you can see these are Marlee. Her mommy ordered a custom Christmas card greeting.

Two year old, Laurel


Ditto


Emma

Natalie & Emma


Mia and Graci

Mary Allyn

Addison

Kinslee and her broother. As you can tell this was her first Christmas.

Tyler Gregg
Layne

Hicks Siblings



Homan Sisters
Clark ( for the above image and the next one)
My folder is label Clark. I can't put my finger on the original paper work. I don't think this is correct for all three children's last name. I think the older child is a step or half sister to the next two below. Please, feel free to correct me and give me their last or first name. You have to agree...three really cute children.

Hayden (aka Mrs. Cotten's grandson)

Rylee
Brooklyn


Sara


Wheat (sibs)


Natalie (her 2nd Christmas)




Mia


Justin




Laird Sisters

Anna Grace


Whittemore Sibs

Madison

Rojo (again the file is label Rojo...I think this is both of their last name and that they are siblings)

Mason
Spears Siblings


Alex

If any of the names are incorrect, I apologize. I have the folders labeled on my computer. I do not know where the model release/paper work is at this time.
Don't they all look so cute in their holiday best?

No comments: