Sunday, October 28, 2007

UPCOMING CHRISTMAS PROMO


YES, IT'S THAT TIME OF THE YEAR AGAIN. CHRISTMAS WILL BE HERE BEFORE WE KNOW IT AND YOU'VE GOTTA DO THOSE PORTRAITS EARLY IF YOU WANT THEM IN TIME TO MAIL THEM OUT. I HAVE POSTED ALL THE INFORMATION EARLIER (BELOW) AND THEN I ADDED THAT SESSION FROM YESTERDAY. I HOPE THEIR MOM TAKES A LOOK AT THE BLOG AND GETS PLEASANTLY SURPRIZED.


I had intended for Christmas to be the first thing that comes up until after the promotion. So I will re-post the flyer that I am mailing out this year. Please scan down or click on the post at the links to the upper right of this page for more information.


If you enjoyed viewing some favorites from this session and you would like to see more as I start trying to catch up on some of the sessions before this one, please comment to let me know. As time permits, I would like to post some of my favs.


Thanks for viewing,

jami

No comments: