Sunday, August 24, 2008

ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL BRIDE: CHELSIE

THESE IMAGES ARE FROM CHELSIE'S BRIDAL PORTRAIT.
They were captured at Frogmore Plantation about two weeks before her wedding. She was a very beautiful bride. This girl is one those very sweet beautiful girls...beautiful inside and out. She made me feel like she was such a lucky girl to have me as her photographer, but I was the lucky one. It was a priviledge and honor to watch them commit to each other before their firends and family. Thank you, Chelsie! This first image was the one she chose as her wall portrait that was displayed at her wedding reception. I think she chose well!
As you can see from the following images, her choices were quite overwhelming. Any of these could have been the right one! Beautiful brides make my job so much easier!






This collage was created as a gift to Chelsie. It was displayed at her reception with many copies to be shared with her guests.


It has been over a week since I posted so I wanted to add something. Honestly, I haven't got much done these past few weeks. Helping your children move to their college town can be quite a difficult task, but try moving your 3-year old (grandchild) two hours away. I have seen her almost everyday for the last three years of my life, the first three years of her life. Now all of a suddenly, it is all changing...for the good of all involved...but not good for a Mimi's heart!

I know many of you are looking and wondering what's going on. I plan to start doing some serious catching up this week.

Your patience and understanding is very much appreciated and will be rewarded as well.

~~jami~~

2 comments:

Baylee's Mommy said...

Thanks Jami...it's nice to know that I am not the only nutcase! Just kidding! In all honesty though, my compulsivness on certain things is also an on going argument in my household as well. You are not alone ;)

Nikki said...

Jami, I had replied to that email, but just responded again. If you are having trouble getting my emails, you may need to double check that you have added my email to your safe list, or find a different email address that won't have these problems (ie. getting a free acccount at www.hotmail.com) hope that helps!