Sunday, August 10, 2008

SCROLL DOWN...

This post is to remind those of you who haven't visited in a few days to be sure in scroll down. I have been doing some posting from the past. The next post I just uploaded today, but before going out of town, before the last two posts, I had started one of Baby Jaden...who I am sure is over one year old now. For whatever reason, I didn't finish it and publish the post before I added the next one.

So be sure to scroll down to view BABY JADEN'S images too. At that time it was one of my favorite session. I love the relationship images that I captured in his session. His parents were so in love with him and each other...one of those session that brought tears to my eyes. So I want to make sure that you get a chance to view these too.

Enjoy...

~~jami~~

No comments: