Friday, October 24, 2008

ARE YOU READY FOR ANOTHER BABY IN A TEA CUP?

FOUR MONTH OLD
3-4 MONTHS SEEMS TO BE THE IDEAL AGE FOR CAPTURING THESE BABIES IN THE TEA CUP. This is baby Nicholas again...my what a difference a few months makes in a baby's life , huh? This is the second baby that I have photographed recently that was just not happy at all at this point....so I am thinking...try the tea cup...he's probably going to scream anyway, but what a great way to end a session!
Instead this munchin, starting laughing and smiling. I don't get it! Though I am wondering if they start laughing and smiling because they are laughing at us (photographer and mommy) laughing at them! Maybe...

Love this expression too...after a few minutes he didn't seem to know what to think of us laughing at him or what he was doing in the funny container and this is the expression we got.

GENERAL INFORMATION ANYONE:
Saturday is my October promotion for "just babies" and the Pumpkin Baby Day (costume)! I do still have a few openings for the afternoon. Call (318-757-7078) or email me (japhotography@bellsouth.net) or leave a comment here if you are interested in booking for tomorrow (Saturday, October 25th). If you are looking for preview images from "just babies" for September, I am almost through with them. Remember I did the a week late because of sickness and between me deal with my chronic sinus trouble and additional portrait session, it is taking me a few days than I thought. I should have them posted over the weekend or sometime Monday.
I have more images to post soon for the last "just babies" promotion that I mentioned and some other newborn portraits as well. But for now that will be it. I have a one-year old session to do in a bit.
Enjoy these tea cup images for now!
~~jami~~

No comments: