Sunday, October 26, 2008

JULIA..."just babies"

I posted images of Julia who is 18 months old in a previous post. She was a "Little Tiger". My first monthly promotion "just babies" was a week later and was re-scheduled in October (should have been September). Between being sick with sinus crude and adding additional sessions to my schedule it has taken me about a week longer to finish these than I intened. I did finish them tonight and I should have them available for online viewing very soon. Watch your emails for your passwords. This image of Julia wasn't theme oriented. So I wanted to be sure and post one of them as well. "just babies" is just for images like this as well as the theme of the month.

I have more images to post for this "just babies" promotion. So stay tuned for more fun images!

~~jami~~

No comments: