Tuesday, January 27, 2009

BAYLEE: a very busy toddler

BAYLEE Little Miss Baylee was about 17 months old when we photographed these. This is often a very complicated age to photograph because of obvious reason...they are just too busy exploring their world...and not old enough to bribe (I mean reward). But needless to say, we still got some beautiful images of the active beautiful toddler.
[DISCLAIMER: remember I am still playing catch up from the holidays and the madness that preceded it.]


Baylee and her parents...


I love her eyelashes in this one and her awesome eyes too (of course)!


That's it for now. I won't elaborate any more so that I can call it a day. [It's almost 7:00 p.m.] If you are still waiting to see images or an orders, so far I do feel like I am making some headway this week...so stay tuned.
~~ja~~

2 comments:

Avery's Mommy said...

these are excellent...she is so pretty...can't wait for our session!

Baylee's Mommy said...

Thank you! I can't wait to see these pictures hung in our new home!