Wednesday, January 28, 2009

NEWBORN BABY GIRL: Jenna

Sneak Peak of Baby Jenna: I am not quite through with this session, but I wanted some images to appear when someone logs onto this blog rather than the info about peanut butter. While I think it was appropriate to include here, I did not want it to be the first thing that shows up. It is a portrait blog and that's what one should see first when they log on! Don't you agree?
Jenna and her older sister, Hallie

Hallie was a proud big sister. She also loved her new pink gown that her mommy bought her to match Baby Jenna's sleeper. Hallie wanted to know would she wear this when Santa came. I don't know if she did, but aren't they both PRETTY IN PINK!

This was their birth annoucement/Christmas card.

Never too young or too old for a tutu...


the girl version of my new prop...

sleep in heavenly peace...



I love that I captured the sweetness along with their innocence, purity, and softness (is that a word? lol) of these girls!
~~jami~~

1 comment:

Amanda said...

These make me want to have a little girl. So sweet!