Wednesday, January 28, 2009

PEANUT BUTTER & RITZ CRACKERS

I love peanut butter and Ritz crakers...I had several yesterday...not exactly diet food, but I did have the wheat crackers. LOL.

I received a newletter type email yesterday that had this link that provides a list of companies that DO NOT have tainted peanut butter and I wanted to share this with my blog followers. I know often a child will go through a phase of eating nothing but something like peanut butter and crackers...so yes, this is very important to us parents (mimi's too).

I know this isn't exactly portrait related. I had a hard time determining which blog to put this on, but I decided to do it here because I am pretty sure that I get the most traffice from this one.

http://www.peanutsusa.com/USA/index.cfm?fuseaction=home.page&pid=262

As you can see, there is still plenty of good peanut butter and peanut butter products available for our children. I hate that these things happen, but I am glad that we have resources like this to get answers like this.

Have a good day and stay tuned for more photography updates, etc.

~~jami~~

1 comment:

Denise Darnell Davis said...

I haven't wanted peanut butter in months...then I hear about the big scare with it and it's all I want! HA! Thanks for the link!!