Friday, October 9, 2009

SISTERS: MaCee and Marlee

This little sister did NOT want to "do pictures" this day. We tried everything in the world. At this point we are walking around (changing scenes, redirecting, getting her mind off the subject--whatever you want to call it), but at this point we are looking for birds. That's what she is pointing at.
And I resort to following Marlee for a bit...

And yeah, she still has a little 3-year-old attitude at this point.

Often it certainly takes a little (okay..a lot) of patience when photographing children.
But eventually she changes her mood and we get images like this...

and this...


Now I think MaCee enjoyed being photographed. Thank Goodness!

Isn't she beautiful!

I've watched this little girl grow up a lot over the years. (If I still have files that are easily accessible, I will have to post one of her before she had a baby sister on a "Then and Now" post.)
As you can see, she made a great model.

NOT REALLY A LITTLE GIRL ANY LONGER, HUH?

See what I mean...


Of course, these girls' mom wanted a beautiful portrait of them together. I must admit that I had my doubts as to if were going to meet that goal.
So glad we did.
MACEE AND MARLEE

No comments: