Sunday, November 18, 2007

SNEAK PREVIEW 2007 CHRISTMAS PORTRAITS

Braxton & Colby
I got a chance to work on some of the images from the last two days. I haven't finished editing, but I thought I would post a few. I think these are just precious. I think I had more boys so far this year...today may be more girls...we'll see...

Caleb

Jonah

another one of Jonah

Reagan

Baxton Houston

Our little Natalie...and, of course, she was the most un-cooperative child of the day. I had two others dresses that I wanted to photograph her in, but she had to go out of town with her parents and other grandparents. So maybe...I mean hopefully, I will find an opportunity to do the others here in the studio, but I really wanted this look for her in those too. Oh well....I am sure I can come up with something. (LOL)

Natalie and Emma

Emma

That's all I have ready for now. I was pleased with the look for this year. I will try to post more later. I hope you enjoy your sneak preview for now.

ja

No comments: