Friday, September 19, 2008

AINSLEY'S ONE YEAR PORTRAIT SESSION

THIS IS MY VERY FAVORITE IMAGE FROM THIS SESSION Ainsley's one-year portrait session was captured at Frogmore Plantation, her grandparent's home. As you can see this was a beautiful place to capture this milestone in Little Miss Ainsley's life. When the opportunity presents itself, I love to do portrait sessions at special locations that have significance to the families involved. It was in the middle of summer when these were done. So, yes, it was very hot. But we waited until "sweet light" time and photographed her until the sun was going down which seemed to coincide with her patience with us.
Doesn't she look happy here?

A Nice Standing Portrait

I love the way it like she is posed with her little foot. She's a natural!
Pretty in Pink

I love images like this. Aren't those eyelashes adorable?

This is Ainsley's version of ''smelling". She is "smelling" the flowers, but she is actually blowing on the flower. The little things like this are so precious about babies. It is so sweet watching them and seeing how they learn new things...new things as simple as smelling a flower.

I love the lighting in her eyes in this one.

and this one too...

and this one too...
This is actually one of using her "baby" sign language that her mommy taught her. Now I am new to this, but if my memory serves me right, this was "more". I think she wanted more crackers that her mommy was sharing with her to keep her patient through our last few images.

"PEEK-A-BOO" We even tried playing peek-a-boo around me to get her attention, but she just wanted to play peek-a-boo too!

As you can see from the large number of images that I included that I had many favorites from this session. I have a simple storyboard that I will post later today or this weekend.

~~jami~~




No comments: