Tuesday, September 30, 2008

"JUST BABIES" RESCHEDULED

















"JUST BABIES" PROMOTION
FROM LAST WEEK HAS BEEN RE-SCHEDULED FOR THIS FRIDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2008.
I have several openings left, please call or email to schedule a mini session with your baby (2 years old and under) for some fun baby portraits with LSU Theme available as an option.

I am getting really excited about my new monthly promotion geared toward babies and toddlers (infants and children two and under). I have the rest of this year planned with a baby promotion for each month. Over the last few years, I have become known as the baby photographer. I am quite fond of the title. I have always loved babies and I do truly believe that photographing babies is just what I was meant to do (beside being a mom/grandmother). For years I wondered what my calling in life was. I have loved babies and baby stuff as long as I can remember. And now that my babies are grown and my precious granddaughter isn't really a baby any loner, I get to keep playing with babies. How great is that!

One of my favorite things of photographing babies is collecting all the neat baby props. When I realized how much I needed some kind of break in photographing, I quickly realized that babies don't take a break from growing up. So my thought turned toward this idea. I have already accumulated lots of fun baby props over the years and they are what I enjoy the most in my work thus "Just Babies" was born.

Now with my "Just Babies" promotion even more parents will be able to afford beautiful photography for their babies too.



  • $20.00 Session Fee (free to any baby that I photographed in 2008)
  • Packages starting at $25.00
  • Lots of fun and traditional photography ideas just waiting for your baby
  • A new optional theme available for each month
  • Call or email to schedule your appointment

318-757-7078

japhotography@bellsouth.net

OPTIONAL THEMES FOR EACH MONTH:

  • September (rescheduled 10.03.08) optional theme: LSU--"Little Tigers"
  • October optional theme: "Pumpkin Days" (either with fall pumpkins and/or costumes)
  • November theme: "Santa Baby" (picture this...little naked babies with Santa hats...it doesn't get much cuter than that!)
  • December theme: "Angels & Cherubs"
  • January theme: "L-O-V-E"...a valentine's theme

Okay, that's all that I have planned out so far. I have lots of ideas and I welcome any suggestions of new ideas that could be seasonal or just lots of fun to photograph.

UPCOMING DATES FOR "JUST BABIES":

  • October 23rd -- 25th
  • November 13th -- 15th
  • December 4th -- 6th
  • January 22nd -- 24th

A Christmas Holiday Promotion also coming soon for children of all ages and families too. Stay tuned for more information on this promotion too.

~~jami~~








No comments: