Tuesday, September 23, 2008

SEPTEMBER THEME: "LITTLE TIGERS!"

BEFORE YOU READ ANY FURTHER, IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR INFORMATION ON THE "JUST BABIES" PROMOTION GO TO THIS LINK:
IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE LSU THEME FOR THIS MONHS PROMOTION, STAY HERE A WHILE. THE NEXT POST IS THE ABOVE LINK.
Does this "Little Tiger" look familiar? Good thing I had the bow in her hair so you wouldn't think she's a boy. Yes, this is our little Natalie almost 2 years ago. She has several cheerleader outfits and other LSU attire now, but not so many then. I didn't get into buying her lots of LSU stuff until later. I wanted to make sure her daddy would be attending LSU. He is in his 2nd year and her mommy her 1st year. So I guess it is safe to say we are LSU fans. I know the rest of my family is. I am not a big sports fan so it really doesn't matter to me, but since everyone else is, I am guess I am too. After all anything with LSU on it sells! So why not LSU PORTRAITS...
This is a simple but classic LSU STORYBOARD that will be available from these sessions.

one of my favorite images from Our Little Tiger's LSU session (last fall) I did entire LSU SESSION of Natalie last fall in two different cheerleader suits. Yes, it was another one of my over-the-top sessions. I photographed over 100 images with over 30 or 40 as my favorite. I created storyboard/collage of a variety of images from the session for Natalie's daddy's birthday. It was his b'day gift from Natalie!

Now I know everyone doesn't want 100 images or even 30 or 40 with LSU attire thus the whole LSU theme. I don't even want this many any more. I want to learn to shoot less...sort of like quality verses quantity. One way for me to learn to do this is through the mini sessions. "Just Babies" is going to just a great learning tool for me (teaching myself to not-overshoot) and it is going to so great for the consumer too. I will elaborate on this on my next post. Later today or tomorrow.

Another Storyboard: Based on the images photographed I will choose to create either a vertical or horizontal storyboard.

Another favorite from the same year!

I wanted to do some LSU PORTRAIT of Our Little Tiger this weekend while she was here, but I wanted a new idea. I have come up with, but I need to purchase a few new props to go with it. So I will have to do hers later.

Over the last few years, I have done a variety of different LSU Themed portraits as part of someone's custom portrait session. But I wanted to show classic, but simple poses on this post because that's what will be availabe from the "Just Babies" promotion this week. At this age the cutest and most simple works best!

FOR NON LSU FANS: I KNOW THERE ARE SOME OF YOU OUT THERE. SO FEEL FREE TO BRING YOUR OWN PROPS AND YOUR OWN COLLEGE THEME ATTIRE. MY BLOOD ISN'T PURPLE AND GOLD! I DON'T HAVE ANY PROBLEM PHOTOGRAPHING CHILDREN WHO PARENTS SUPPORT OTHER TEAMS. OKAY!

Please email or leave comment to schedule an appointment for you child (grandchild) for an LSU Themed portrait during the "Just Babies" promotion this week (September 25-27th).

~~jami~~

japhotography@bellsouth.net

1 comment:

Cristi said...

If you need my help, holler.