Tuesday, January 15, 2008

BEAUTIFUL BABY BOY!

I started this blog to give information regarding the Christmas promotion. And since then I have begun to add other images. Most of you know that I am most know for my newborns work. So I guess you have been wondering..."where are the newborns". So finally here's a few from a newborn session...
LET ME INTRODUCE BABY KOBE. I PHOTOGRAPHED BABY KOBE BEFORE THE HOLIDAYS. BETWEEN THE HOLIDAYS, LOTS OF NEW SESSIONS AND MY USUAL BEGINNING OF YEAR SINUS INFECTION....I AM SLOWLY BUT SURELY TRYING TO CATCH UP. THIS IMAGE OF KOBE (16 days old) IS MY NEW FAVORITE NEWBORN IMAGES AND I GUESS IT WILL BE MY FAVORITE UNTIL I GET A NEW FAVORITE. His mommy brought this cap for him to be photographed in. She thinks he looks like one of Anne Geddes babies. I must admit that I think he does too. I LOVE THE WAY YOU CAN CURL THOSE LITTLE NEWBORNS INTO FETAL POSITION AGAIN!
I have become known for images like this:
Baby Kobe and his mommy:
Nothing is as special as newborn kisses...
Here in Louisiana, we start the training as soon as possible.
Kobe's feet in his sister's hands:
Kobe and his big sister, Sophie.
another kiss...