Saturday, January 19, 2008

SWEET DREAMS BABY IN TIGERLAND

The above image was suppose to follow the image of baby and his sister, but I accidently deleted it. It is too cute to not be included in this group of images. As you can see, it is both of their hands....so sweet...
THIS IS LITTLE SNEAK PREVIEW OF MY LATEST NEWBORN SESSION. I AM STILL DAYS BEHIND, BUT I HAVE TO SO PRE-EDITING TO PICK OUT IMAGES FOR BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENTS. I JUST DESIGNED ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR WALKER AND FOR AVA. I WILL POST HERS TOO, OF COURSE, HERS WILL APPEAR FIRST AS IF THEY WERE POSTED FIRST, BUT THAT'S JUST A "BLOG-THING".

"Sweet Dreams in Tigerland" (that's the title for this image)

This is Baby Walker (4 weeks) and his older sister, Riley. Walker is a little older than the ideal age for newborn portraits, but it is a little difficult when babies are born during the holidays.

One of the sample birth annoucement that I designed for Walker's mommy. Of course, their actual annoucements won't have Jami Ainsworth Portraits across the top of it like this one.

Riley has such pretty, blue eyes. I couldn't resist playing with a little color for this image.
what can I say...sweet, sweet...
I was told that Papaw will love this (the camo)




No comments: