Friday, December 12, 2008

SANTA SOLDERS SNAPSHOT AND CHRISTMAS PORTRAITS ARE IN

LEFT TO RIGHT (above): Cari, Brittany, Emma (in front of B), me, a solder, and Natalie

Left to right backrow: Mark Porter (from the radio station...I think) and Santa
Left to right front: Tanya (my big helper last Christmas Season), Cari, Brittany, Emma (in front of Brittany), me, Solder volunteer, and Natalie.
SNAPSHOT FIRST...
These two photos were taken last year at Dairy Queen. Each year my gift to you is no session fee for Holiday Portrait Session. Your gift and mine to need children in our area is the toy that you bring to save money on your Christmas Portrait Package. Each year the radio station hosts a toy drive for Santa Solders at Dairy Queen. Well, this year today is the day (12.12.08). After I pick Cari up from school, we will delivery "our" toys to Dairy Queen. These photos were taken last year with my "new" snapshot camera at the time. It's not such a great photo, but just a snapshot...so yes, sometimes photographers have images that are just snapshots. We aren't happy with them, but they are much better than nothing!
TODAY BEFORE I TAKE THE TOYS TO DAIRY QUEEN, I WILL BE DELIVERING YOUR CHRISTMAS CARDS AND CHRISTMAS PORTRAITS TO DIANNE'S FRAMES (NEXT DOOR TO DAIRY QUEEN)
WHAT TIME?
4:00ish

Okay, that's it for now...I have to finish getting the packages ready.

~~jami~~

No comments: