Thursday, December 11, 2008

SOMETHING A LITTLE DIFFERENT: Cheerleaders

Okay, I am doing some serious catching or backtracking...whatever you want to call it. Now that I have most all the Christmas sessions done, most all the Christmas cards ordered (except mine), and all the newborn sessions that will be photographed before Christmas...it is time to go back and do some serious catching up. I did the cheerleaders just before the madness hit! I did their individual images and a group photo for their memory mates composite. I also did some "friend" images and some silly ones! I thought I would post them here too to show "something a little different" for me.





















I think this was the group shot used in the memory mate.
These days no mater what you do someone always asks for a "crazy" shot!

That's it for the cheerleaders!

~~jami~~

No comments: