Monday, December 1, 2008

BABY GIRL: Little Miss Olivia Kate

OLIVIA KATE Little Miss Oliva Kate is almost one year old in these images.

I realized after getting these images ready for the blog that have these first two images twice. The first two were aleady black and white that were cropped to square sizes for the collage that I created for Oliva Kate's mommy. Oh well...you get to see two version of the same capture.
I love them in black & white and color. Do you have a favorite? Which do you perfer the first two images and the next two?
I created this square for the collage. It's one of my favorites thus I included...

A more elegant view of Miss Olivia Kate...

MY FIRST TEA PARTY...

As an angel...


I know she has a tear in her eye, but there is something about this image that i love so much...it remind me of something I have seen in print work...maybe Anne Geddes...I do now remember a particular one. I have been trying to think of the quote she had with the image. I will try to find it and add it later. It also reminds me of magazine image.

One of my very favs from the whole session...
I met Oliva Kate this summer at vacation bible school. Her mommy volunteered to help teach the kids...I volunteered to help in the nursery. Oliva Kate was my little baby that week. I think we actually bonded that week. It was my pleasure to photograph her and create these beautiful images that she and her family will treasure forever.
~~jami~~

1 comment: