Tuesday, December 16, 2008

CHRISTMAS PORTRAIT PACKAGES ARE IN & IMAGES OF NATALIE

I bet your expecting images of my little sweetheart, Natalie. This is another Natalie and she is also three years old and just as adorable as she can be. I am sure she IS someone's sweetheart. With a face and a smile like that you gotta be... These are a few images from the first Christmas Promo.



I did not have back-to-back sessions at this point. So we did two outfits. And I had to capture some images of her just playing...I couldn't resist.

She looked so precious in the Santa hat. I think this is the one her mommy chose for their Christmas cards.
CHRISTMAS PORTRAIT PACKAGES:
  • My husband is being a sweetheart as I write this. He is taking them to Dianne's Frames so that you can pick them up at your convenience.
  • Since it is the end of the day and he will probably get them there just before closing, you can pick them up tomorrow (12.17.08).
  • I think the Frame and Gift shop opens at 10:00, but feel free to call and see before you go by there.

No comments: