Wednesday, December 17, 2008

IS YOUR CHILD ON THE "NICE" LIST?

http://family.go.com/santas-list/video/56358-mimi2natalie/

Check out this video. This is one of the cutest little videos I have seen. I received this email from DisneyFamily.com about this. After you join this website or whatever you call it, all you have to do is upload a photo of your child. Couldn't be any easier!

I can't wait to watch Natalie view. Brittany had already watched it when I talked to her earlier today. If Natalie has even half the excitement that her Aunt Cari had, then Randy suggestion was right on. He suggested that Natalie not see it the first time until we can see her watching it...which should be tomorrow or the next day. I did feel compelled to show it to you, my blog readers, since all you may not view NATALIE' WORLD (my first blog), I wanted to include it here too so that you can have an opportunity to do this with the special little one in your life this holiday season.

Have fun making memories with the Little Ones this Wonderful Time of the Year!

~~jami~~

No comments: