Thursday, June 18, 2009

AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL AND HER BABY BROTHER:

MACY... This is Macy. She is my cousin's step daughter. If you ask her what she's going to be when she grows up. She will tell you, "America's Next Top Model". How's that for goals at 6 years old! This first image of her is sooooo her personality. She really projects a model image!
CADE...
This is Cade. My aunt's (who is only 9 years old then me) first biological grandbaby. She has Zoe, who is about 8 or 9 now. Also my cousin, Nicholas' first baby. I still remember when he was born. I was twelve and I thought I was grown! Back to reality, Jami!
Isn't he handsome with his bright blue eyes!

The day after my niece's graduation was quite the busy day. Besides going to my neice's softball game, going to wal-mark to purchase an inexpensive slip and slide and swimsuit for Natalie and some of other children. I photographed this impromtu mini session at my mom's house. The lighting was awesome...the mosquitos were terrible. Since we were already making plans for their mommy to make a trip to Concordia Parish this summer for a portrait session, I didn't push this one. In spite, of the limited time and mosquitos trying do tote us off, we got some beautiful images of these two siblings.




She loved modeling.

Looks like he's got something he wants to tell us, huh?

He already has two teeth and he had just made 5 months.

Happy Baby!





I am sure you'll be seeing more of these two soon. But that's it for now.
~~jami~~

1 comment:

Mary Lynn said...

Wow those look SOOO good Jami!!! Thank You!