Tuesday, June 9, 2009

ANOTHER SNEAKPEAK: Douglas (six-months) and Julia (two-years)

DOUGLAS AND JULIA

Douglas made me so nervous on this bench, but as you can see he had it clinched.


Isn't he handsome...

And such a happy, easy-going baby...


And what a doll Little Miss Julia is...


Julia doing her own pose...

I know I haven't posted it in a while and when I have it has been SNEAKPEAKS. Last week was quite a doosy for me...so now I need to get back to work on orders and editing for the rest of the day. I just couldn't resit working a few of these up since the images were on my mind since I did the session last night (yesterday evening).
~~jami~~

2 comments:

Avery's Mommy said...

These are gorgeous!

Penny said...

These two look so much alike when they're in the same picture. Love the one in front of the hydrangea and on the playground equipment. Oh, and his close-up is beautiful!