Thursday, June 18, 2009

SNEAKPEAK: Sophie, Lexie & Jaxon

IMAGE #1 IMAGE #2

In spite of a most difficult image to capture: Three grandchildren ages 3 yrs., 5 months and 10 days old, we did it. I fell like we captured what their grandmother wanted. She just wanted something with all three babies and I new the only way to capture a newborn of this age was aleep. So I am pleased that we have two nice images. They are both very similiar so I can't decide which is my favorite. I would love to hear from you so that I can tell the grandmother of these three beautiful babies what my followers think. So place your vote!
Oh and while your at it...join my follower list! Thanks!
~~ jami~~

4 comments:

theglenns556 said...

Whew! What a job! I like the first one best!

Penny said...

The first!!! I love the look on the oldest child's face. I can't imagine putting all these ages together! In March, I took the six grands outside quickly and got nothing great-- even for a snapshot! They were 8,7,5,4,2 and 5 wks. Impossible! It was sad! lol

Cristi said...

I like the first the best. The oldest looks like she is contemplating her thoughts on the new ones.

ArielRushing said...

I love the first one. They are so adorable. I was FREAKING out because I couldn't figure out whose baby Jaxon was...lol. Mrs. Susan get me all filled in. :D