Tuesday, April 22, 2008

TWO FOR ONE SALE AGAIN?

CARLEY AND COLTON... This is Carley (three months) and Baby Colton (newborn-2 wks...I think) that I just posted with the baseball images. Colton's mommy saw my for TWO FOR ONE SALE post that I had of baby Ali and her new baby cousin, Hayden. Carley and Colton are also cousins so Colton's mommy wanted something similiar. Well, it was like I said before, if we planned on getting those images with both babies asleep at the same time, it would not have happended. Baby Carley and Baby Colton proved this theory. It is so much harder getting older babies (older than 3 wks) asleep...at least so alseep that they aren't easily woke up. Which is what happend to Carley. Though this part of the session was a bit of a challenge, but I knew it would be special to their grandmother as well as their moms, so I stayed patient and it paid off. Though I don't have them both alseep, I think these are priceless and I would treasure these images, if I were their grandmother or anyone in their family.



BEST FRIENDS FOREVER...

Carley was much too curious about what was going on to sleep. And as you can see, Colton could care less. (LOL)
Don't you love this inquisitive look?



Carley was looking so sweet and beautiful. I just had to zoom in and get a few of this beautiful face and I love that I captured that curious expression again.
Is she not a doll!
So that's the TWO FOR ONE SALE again. A little different, but still precious!

~~jami~~


No comments: