Friday, May 8, 2009

MY TOP TEN FAVORITES FROM BROOKE'S SESSION

This is my niece, Brooke. I photographed her senior portrait just over three weeks ago. I struggled photographing them because it was the week that I was in such pain with my back. She stayed the night here rather than going back home that night. So since I was exhausted from photographing my other two seniors that morning and her that afternoon, I went to bed early. So I asked her to look through the images and pick her faves. Then I picked my faves from them. I added a few that she didn't pick, but after I finished over twenty faves. I posted all my faves on facebook earlier today, but I narrowed it down to ten to post here.

in front of Dunleith Plantation in Natchez
I love this black and white image of her.





Brooke has been photographed often by her Aunt Jami...so I think she, in a sense, is like my children...natural in front of the camera.


I think these on the ground were some of her top faves.

I think one of the reasons that I loved her images so much is because the lighting was so nice in the locations that we chose.

I was wishing we had photographed her session about a month earlier when all the azaleas were blooming in the Miss-Lou area, but we got lucky and found this one bush...so after we were headed to the car to load up, I couldn't resist this one last location.

Isn't she one of the most beautiful red-heads that you've ever seen? I think her hair color and eye color are almost the same! Look again and you'll see too!

~~jami~~

No comments: