Tuesday, May 12, 2009

MAKENNA: Four-Months old

MAKENNA
4-months old
Isn't she just adorable?
a tinted image of Makenna...
I love that little crooked smile.

and these big blue eyes...

This petticoat so cute that I had to tint one of these too.

Looks like she has something she wants to say, huh?

She's got one of those little faces that makes you just want to pinch her cheeks.


and these cheek too...
She makes a perfect little cherub since she is such plumpy little baby!

vintage image...

Today I had a rough visit at the dentist office. It took quite a while before my mouth/face started feeling normal again...so while I was still feeling numb and totally not myself, I started working on editing the recent "just babies" images. I hope you enjoy viewing Little Miss Makenna's images.
~~jami~~

No comments: