Friday, May 8, 2009

PROM 2009

MY DAUGHTER, CARI...
with her date...

Her dress photographed beautifully in black and white.

another black and white image...

But also very beautiful in color too!

See what I mean...

A close up of Cari with her new smile. She got her braces off the day before.

With her date again by the columns at Stanton Hall in Natchez.

I am trying to catch up on blogging for all three blogs and since I am pretty sure some people don't look at my personal blogs, I wanted to post a few of Cari from prom. She looked so beautiful that I couldn't resist sharing here too.
~~jami~~

1 comment:

Mary Lynn said...

She looks so beautiful Jamie! Love the dress! Take Care. My e-mail is marylynn_helmer@yahoo.com. We will be seeing you soon!!! Let me know when is a good time. Give Mrs. Diane about 3 wks.