Thursday, November 6, 2008

ADRIANNA...one more

ADRIANNA AND HER OLDER BROTHER... I knew I thought I had more more ready to post that I used in creating Adrianna's birth annoucements. I found it as soon as I finished with the post...of course.
And to avoid only have one image in this post, I decided to post one more birth annoucement. I got a little carried away today with her birth annoucements just like I did with the Christmas Cards...I just don't seem to know how to do anything w/o going overboard. I created 3 different annoucements for her mommy to choose from. My new newborn session packages include birth annoucement. I enjoy creating them, but they are quite time consuming.
I actually created 7 different annoucements from a few of a my favorites from this session. I posted two in the previous post and now this one. I would love to hear from my regular blog readers. Comment and tell me which is your favorite.
I have tons of great images from this newborn session. Hopefully my computer will be fixed tomorrow afternoon. I will have to work overtime early next week to make up for the loss down time from this week.
~~jami~~

1 comment:

Baylee's Mommy said...

We are leaving Tennessee Tuesday afternoon when I get off work so we will be in EARLY Wednesday morning. If you can't do it I COMPLETELY understand! I am sure you will need that day to pack for the Holiday trip. No biggie :)