Tuesday, November 18, 2008

WANTED: BABY GIRL!

I have tons of work that I have gotten behind on with computer problems and such, but I have a photography idea. It's the fun ideas and new inspiration that keeps me from giving up...which I so often want to do these days...it seems much easier than the alternative (catching up).

WANTED:
A BABY GIRL FOR MINI PORTRAIT SESSION
(sitting up, but not crawling)
I have this new idea for a fun, Christmas portrait for a baby girl of this age. I would like to do the session Wednesday (11.26.08). Yes, this is the day before Thanksgiving. You receive 50% off your promotion package. A toy would be appreciated, but not required, for an under priviledged child. Session must be done during the day (from 10:00 thru 4:00). If your have a baby girl or know one who meets this requirement and can come, please or email call to set up a time for this fun mini portrait session.
318-757-7078
Stay tuned for more updates of new holiday images.
~~jami~~

No comments: