Thursday, November 20, 2008

MY YOUNGEST CHRISTMAS BABY (10 days old)

RAVEN'S CHRISTMAS PORTRAITS
This is one of my favorites.
It really doesn't get much sweeter than this...
or this...

the proud big brother...


She even opened her eyes for a few minutes to see what was going on (or where she was, but she didn't really seem to care)!

BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT/CHRISTMAS GREETING...
I suggested a different greeting when we first viewed these immediatley after the session, but it only had room for four images and once I looked at the images closer, I realized I really loved six of them and couldn't seem to narrow it down to the four. Since this mom give me lots of creative control, I converted a storyboard that I use from time to time to a 4x8 Christmas Card. Isn't this the sweetest!
More images to come soon from the recent Christmas session and also look for a new date for last minute Christmas sessions!
~~jami~~

1 comment:

theglenns556 said...

sweet, sweet, sweet!