Saturday, March 28, 2009

One More Session finished: Two month baby boy

THIS IS BABY COLIN.These images that I am posting are my favorites from his recent portrait session. Colin's grandmother brought him here for his first portrait session. Isn't his mother going to be so surprized to see her handsome little boy's first portraits?

a collage of assorted images that were captured during the session...

LITTLE SLUGGER...
When I was editing these images, I thought this one looked like he just threw a pitch. Then I realized it was his left hand. You know how coaches love those lefthanded pitchers!

"Every Good an Perfect Gift is from Above". James 1:17
It doesn't get much more perfect that a a new baby!


Isn't he just adorable? I love they kick their feet in the air.

Such a handsome baby face...


That's it for now. I just wanted to go ahead and post these quickly because I just sent the email to his grandmother along with her password to view his images.
~~jami~~

2 comments:

Cristi said...

Really SWEET pictures! Oh and you WON AN AWARD! No, not the kind that will pay for you and I to go to that NIKON course, but a award still. LOL Check my blog.

Cristi said...

"an" award. Sorry - typo