Saturday, March 14, 2009

SORT OF SAD SATURDAY....

Yes, it is sort of sad that little ones go from this...

...to this in less than three years.

I am feeling a little better today, but not as good as yesterday. I did get a little work done yestesday, nothing significant, but it's a good start in the right direction.

I plan to do some mental organizing tomorrow afternoon and hoping to put the organization into play next week. But for now, I leave you with some precious, but not new images, of my little sweetheart. I can't look at this precious face enough. She is here today and at the moment taking a little nap and I am trying to think of something special for us to do when she wakes up. I try to make our times together as special by trying to do little things. At her age, little things are big things! I love it!

~~jami~~

No comments: