Monday, March 16, 2009

ONE-YEAR AGO TODAY...

MARCH 16, 2008
I photographed engagement photos for my son, grandaughter and her mommy who would soon officially become an "Ainsworth" too. It is always so hard for me to work with my own children's schedules along with mine to do personal work. But we finally did with less the 3 months to go.
I also used the images to create their wedding invitation. This image above was one side of the flat invitation. The other side had all the info...when, where, time, etc.
This image age was one also one of my favorites from the session. I added a quote to it and displayed it at the reception...on Natalie's cake table. We had the bride's cake and her table, the groom's cake and his table and we couldn't leave out our little sweetheart. Natalie had her own brown cake w/pink dots and her own table.
The engagement session went quite well...especially considering it was my own family! It is hard to believe that was only a year ago!


~~jami~~

No comments: