Wednesday, March 12, 2008

ADORABLE ADDISON (two months old)

THIS BABY ADDISON AND HER PROUD PARENTS...
Addison wearing her mommy's bonnet. I love heirloom items like this and I love them for portraits even more.
What a happy baby girl!
Since Addison's mommy was a little overwhelmed giving birth to a baby 3 days before Christmas, she didn't get any birth annoucements done. Since she was 2 months old, we decided to do the next best thing...an Easter Card.
IF YOU CAN READ THE TEXT, THIS IS WHAT IS SAYS: May spring's brightest blossoms fill your days with delight. Happy Spring. HAPPY EASTER I thought the text was quite appropriate with our little blossom in the flower pot.
These next two images are closer versions of the images used on the card as well.

Isn't Addsion the cutest little thing? Makes you just wanna pinch those chubby cheeks.

That's it for now. I have several sets of images to post in the next day or so from my last sessions. But that's it for now. I need to find out where Natalie is hiding and cook supper. ~~jami~~



No comments: