Monday, March 31, 2008

LAKEN'S FORMALS FROM HER ONE-YEAR PORTRAIT SESSION

THIS IS LAKEN THE DAY BEFORE HER ONE-YEAR BIRTHDAY. THIS IMAGE AND THE NEXT THREE WERE A FEW OF MY FAVORITES FROM THE SESSION. I AM STILL PICKING IMAGES FROM THE OTHER POSES. This is my favorite close-up of her in her dress. I love that curious expression.
All four of these are my favorites from this group of images, but I think this is what I would do for her formal wall portrait. Often you like to get one of them standing, but often once they learn to walk they won't be still either, unless they are sitting on something. Laken actually preferred to push this chair around until she discovered she could sit on it as well.
Doesn't she has the prettiest eyes?
Keep looking I have images of her on the little horse. Her mommy says her daddy is going to love those. I think I have finished editing those, but I still have the "princess" images and the "birthday princess" to finish. I will post some of them soon. As I am I editing her princess birthday images, I am also editing a "little prince's birthday" images. He got a rush on his since his mommy is getting his done for the birthday invitation. I still have the rest of his, but I may post some his next since I had to edit some for the invitation. ~~jami~~

No comments: