Thursday, March 13, 2008

WHAT A HANDSOME LITTLE BABY BOY!

SUCH A HANDSOME BABY BOY!
SOME BABIES WITH OR WITHOUT HAIR JUST LOOK LIKE "A BOY" OR "A GIRL"...IT IS JUST OBVIOUS THAT THEY ARE A BOY OR GIRL AT A VERY YOUNG AGE (MY SON WAS LIKE THAT). THIS LITTLE GUY IS ONE OF THOSE TOO. DOESN'T HE LOOK "ALL-BOY"!
See what I mean!
Isn't he adorable? As you can see Houston isn't the most bubbly little guy. His mom made told me this is quiet common for him. I told her I totally understand because I had one of each. My second child was a much more serious child, but that's okay too because she was my easier child too. (LOL...so I didn't need the laughs as much)
One of my favorites. I love to capture images of a sleeping baby. He was getting ready to go home and I asked his mommy if she wanted a sleeping portrait too. She had to lay him down while she got their things together. So why not! I know she will be glad we got this too.
I love the age...whatever it is...as it varies for each baby..."sitting-but-not-crawling". Well, we almost missed it on this little guy. But we did manage to get few w/o him crawling away.
Houston and his beautiful mommy
I have many more good ones, but I want to save some to surprise Houston's mommy. These are what stood out to me at first glance. I wanted to get all the recent sessions up, but I still have one more. But I am almost there!

So that's it for tonight...actually I think it is tomorrow. I have stayed up about 2 hours longer than I meant to. Time just gets away so quickly. I have a lot to do tomorrow. So I need to go to bed for now. I think I have posted about 5 sessions or so. I knew y'all were probably getting tired of seeing "THE MAN BEHIND THE PHOTOGRAPHER". ENJOY THE BABIES!
~~Jami~~


No comments: